Solved how i can freeze mob

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
code_language.skript:
command /stopit:
 trigger:
  if target entity is villager:
   add "{NoAI:1}" to nbt of target entity
   send "This bitch won't move anymore!"
  else:
   send "You told you just wanna freeze Villager, so look at vilalger! -.-"
Common, its pretty easy to understand? If you are not good at skripting then maybe next time Requesting instead "dissusicion"
i make what you say seeeeee
2017-08-06_19.52.34.png

and it does not work

Lol, indeed. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
[doublepost=1502038520,1502038437][/doublepost]Okay I'm going to make a simple skript using the idea you want. I'll post in a few minutes, next time I suggest you use google to your advantage :emoji_wink: .

Okay, wrote it, tried it, didn't work at first, confused Selvati.jpg, So I looked on the docs, found out it requires RandomSk,
code_language.skript:
every second in "world":
    loop entities in radius 25 of player:
        chunk at location of loop-entity is chunk at location of player
        loop-entity is villager
        apply slowness 500 for a day to loop-entity
        message "&dA villager near you had their brain replaced with a &6potato&d ;P"
That's what I got, but warning it has 1 error I'm unsure on how to solve.. I tried many other replacements...... anyone refine my code?

Okay, wrote it, tried it, didn't work at first, confused Selvati.jpg, So I looked on the docs, found out it requires RandomSk,
code_language.skript:
every second in "world":
        loop-entity is villager
        apply slowness 500 for a day to loop-entity
That's what I got, but warning it has 1 error I'm unsure on how to solve.. I tried many other replacements...... anyone refine my code?
eew.PNG

Yep that's the error, please experiment with it to find a solution. I'm not sure anymore to be honest lol
code_language.skript:
command /fd:
    trigger:
            loop-entity is villager
            apply slowness 700 to loop-entity for 999999999 seconds
i make this and its work thnx

Reactions: Selvati
Status
Not open for further replies.