Solved hey can someone please make a skript for me?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

jeff1231

Mar 22, 2024
on earth :o
www.costco.com
i want a command that will first see if the player has a command block in their inv then find the command blocks nbt tag and then remove the command for the certain command block from the used commands list and add it back to the available commands list and then execute as the player gems_random. also make it the player can do it only 3 times

the current skript i have (the one that triggers with gems_random)

command /gems_reset:
permission: gems.reset
permission message: you don't have permission
trigger:
set {commands::*} to "function gems:give/ender", "function gems:give/haste", "function gems:give/hover", "function gems:give/invisibility", "function gems:give/rang", "function gems:give/fire", "function gems:give/glow", "function gems:give/dog", "function gems:give/saturation", "function gems:give/godapple", "function gems:give/speed", "function gems:give/strength", "function gems:give/3" and "function gems:give/4"

command /gems_random:
permission: gems.random
permission message: you don't have permission
trigger:
if {commands::*} is not set:
execute console command "kick %player% no available gems"
else:
set {_f} to random element of {commands::*}
remove {_f} from {commands::*}
execute console command "execute as %player% run %{_f}%"

Looks like this should work, what exactly is the problem?
i want a command that will first see if the player has a command block in their inv then find the command blocks nbt tag and then remove the command for the certain command block from the used commands list and add it back to the available commands list and then execute as the player gems_random. also make it the player can do it only 3 times