Solved Help request: Hide particle effect Umbaska

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joibjorn

Aug 1, 2017
Skript Version: 2,2-dev29
Skript Author:bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12

---
Full Code:
Note: If the code is too large, feel free to use a pasting website (Pastebin or hastebin)
Note: If a variable is being set in another script, but not shown, please explain how they are being set

code_language.skript:
https://hastebin.com/odevupucer.vbs

code_language.skript:
Can't understand this condition/effect: apply night vision to the player for 100000 seconds and hide particle effects (nightvision.sk, line 7: apply night vision to the player for 100000 seconds and hide particle effects')

Other Useful Info:
Code works like a charm, without the last syntax "and hide particle effects"
The whole reason i've added Umbaska addon to be able to hide those pesky 1.12 particle effects.

Anyone know how i can improve this script so my staff team can enjoy night vision without particle effects?
Added screenshots of error code and from umbaskas wiki.

Addons using (including versions):
SharkSK
Skellet
SkQuery-Lime fork
skRayFall
skUtilities
Umbaska
Wildskript

Troubleshooting:
Disable all skript addons except Umbaska and Skript.

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? None

Attachments

• 2017-08-08_09.16.17.png
    2017-08-08_09.16.17.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,288
  • Umbaska wiki.jpg
    Umbaska wiki.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 253
I have trouble with umbaska from time to time working on 1.12(so I'm not sure how to fix it that way), but this could work as an alternative if no one can work it out:emoji_slight_smile:
/give @p potion 1 0 {CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:16,Duration:9999,Amplifier:127,ShowParticles:false}]}

Not a bad alternative, except it defaults back to 8:20 in duration.. + most of my staff has creative, so there is no lack in getting their hands on potions, we just wanted to have it more simple by a command...

Status
Not open for further replies.