Help please! (Timespan)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePowerDoctor

Jun 29, 2019
Hello!
I've been here for a long time (1 year or more) Investigating about something that is very important to me, I would like to be able to create a essentials-punish system, but for that I have to do the duration of the punishment, Well, the Question is this, can you make a Timespan as essentials? Example; "You have been banned from the server, Due to a series of infractions committed Remaining time of the ban: 6d 23h 59m 59s" In summary of all this, can the time be decomposed?

Hello!
I've been here for a long time (1 year or more) Investigating about something that is very important to me, I would like to be able to create a essentials-punish system, but for that I have to do the duration of the punishment, Well, the Question is this, can you make a Timespan as essentials? Example; "You have been banned from the server, Due to a series of infractions committed Remaining time of the ban: 6d 23h 59m 59s" In summary of all this, can the time be decomposed?
With skript-mirror you can use Timespan#getTicks(). You can also use Skellett with https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/search/id:352. Or https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/search/id:25

Don't understant it sorry, it's possible do it with functions?
Yes you can turn it into a function. If you have the amount of ticks from the timespan, you can get the amount of seconds, minutes, hours etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.