Help on Clear items

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone can tell me the code to eliminate a specific head, that head I'm talking about has NBT 2 tag (s)

This is the code, and what I want is that when you click on that head, it is deleted, but only 1 and that in specific

code_language.skript:
on right click:
  if player is holding a head named "&ePresent&8[&62&8]":
    make console execute command "/effect %player% 13"
    send "&8[&3&lZapingNT&8] &eHas canjeado los efectos de la caja Navideña &f[&62&f] &e!"
    remove 1 head named "&ePresent&f[&62&f]" from the player
    stop

remove 1 head named "& ePresent & f [& 62 & f]" from the player does not work in this context if someone helps me?

Anyone can tell me the code to eliminate a specific head, that head I'm talking about has NBT 2 tag (s)

This is the code, and what I want is that when you click on that head, it is deleted, but only 1 and that in specific

code_language.skript:
on right click:
    send "&8[&3&lZapingNT&8] &eHas canjeado los efectos de la caja Navideña &f[&62&f] &e!"
    remove 1 head named "&ePresent&f[&62&f]" from the player
    stop

remove 1 head named "& ePresent & f [& 62 & f]" from the player does not work in this context if someone helps me?
code_language.skript:
remove 1 of player’s tool from player

Or use
code_language.skript:
remove 1 of head named "&ePresent &f [&62&f]" from player's inventory

This code doesnt work

code_language.skript:
on right click:
    remove 1 of head named "&ePresent&8[&62&8]" from player's inventory
    stop
[doublepost=1511364151,1511364063][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
remove 1 of player’s tool from player

Doesn´t work, this head have 2 NBT tags

'1 pf players'tool' can't be removed form a player because the former is neither a potion , an item nor an inventory

Got this to work for me
code_language.skript:
on right click:
    if the name of player's tool is "&ePresent&8[&62&8]":
        remove 1 of player's tool from player's inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.