Help me Please!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaikTaisonF7

Nov 10, 2022
Hi, today I'm here to ask a question: "How can I do what kind in the essentials chat format I put *{MyServer} {DISPLAYNAME}* and so on?

Are you asking for a configuration of config.yml in essentials or a skript?

If you're asking for the config.yml, then I would suggest editing line 888 (the 'format' option) to
Code:
format: 'MyServer <{DISPLAYNAME}> {MESSAGE}'
replacing 'MyServer' with your server name

If you're asking for a skript, I'd have to make one. If you do need a skript, just respond saying so, and I'll get to making it!

Hello, you got it wrong! Let me explain: "In the essentials config.yml, there will be written the format, I would like that if I put {genderrp} [DisplayName] %Message%" in chat when one writes, there will be the result "M". Can you tell me how I do this?

Ah, sorry.
You should be able to use ChatInjector (Latest version of PlaceholderAPI is needed) and Skript-Placeholders to make this work.

Using this skript:
Code:
on papi request for prefix "rp":
    if the identifier is "gender":
        set the result to "%{gender.%player%}%"
Then add:
Code:
format: '{rp_gender} <{DISPLAYNAME}> {MESSAGE}'
to Essentials. This is working for me on my server, but reply or message me if there's any problems. Have a good day!

Ah, sorry.
You should be able to use ChatInjector (Latest version of PlaceholderAPI is needed) and Skript-Placeholders to make this work.

Using this skript:
Code:
on papi request for prefix "rp":
    if the identifier is "gender":
        set the result to "%{gender.%player%}%"
Then add:
Code:
to Essentials. This is working for me on my server, but reply or message me if there's any problems. Have a good day!

my version server is 1.16.5, the plugin "chat injector" is for 1.12.2 version... can you send me the plugin of 1.16.5 versin?

It should work. What does your Essentials chat format line look like (and what in-game chat looks like)?

Essentials format must be
Code:
in order to work.
In the skript I sent above, you create a placeholder (as there's no other way to put a skript variable to other plugins that I know of) which would normally be %rp_gender% in most cases. Essentials isn't compatible with the % symbols in chat formats, so ChatInjector uses {}s to make it compatible. This also requires the skript, so make sure you have it installed

then, I know assured that ChatInjector is there but it does not work
[doublepost=1668513491,1668513442][/doublepost]can you tell me ur @ of telegram?

Status
Not open for further replies.