Solved Help me please, EnderCrystal is not spawn

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomjonejame

Jan 26, 2017
I want to spawn a EnderCrystal to location it not spawn, But spawn a zombie is work

code_language.skript:
command /spawn:
     spawn a endercrystal to {location::endercrystal}
     message "Spawn a EnderCrystal"

How to fixed ?

I want to spawn a EnderCrystal to location it not spawn, But spawn a zombie is work

code_language.skript:
command /spawn:
     spawn a endercrystal to {location::endercrystal}
     message "Spawn a EnderCrystal"

How to fixed ?
What doesn't work about it? Unfortunatly, we aren't mind readers. Next time, please use the help request layout which is linked when you are creating a thread.

What doesn't work about it? Unfortunatly, we aren't mind readers. Next time, please use the help request layout which is linked when you are creating a thread.

Sorry for name of thread, my english is not good

If I was near the point of endercrystal It spawn normal. But if I far away, it will not spawn. if spawn a zombie not found problem

Sorry for name of thread, my english is not good

If I was near the point of endercrystal It spawn normal. But if I far away, it will not spawn. if spawn a zombie not found problem
You can't spawn an entity in an unloaded chunk. Load the chunk that the location is within then spawn the entity at that location. Then you can unload the chunk again but this is optional. You can also set the despawn when far away state to false after spawning it.

Syntax for that despawn far away thing I said

code_language.skript:
[skellett] [(despawn|remove|clear)] [get] %entity% when [it(['']s| is)] far away [state]
Example:
code_language.skript:
set {_entity} when far away state to false

Status
Not open for further replies.