Solved Help chat

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

NilremYT

Mar 28, 2024
Hey i tried to make a skript for something like a help chat so if you do /help [message] it gets send to staff online and they can click on it to reply to the person so its easier and faster to get help with simple and easy things i would appreciate if some1 could ride a code for it because i just cant make it and if there is a little bit explained how the code works would be great so i can learn how to make stuff like that in the future

What do you have so far
Code:
options:
    scprefix:&8&l[&5&lHelp&8&l] >

command /help [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "&8[&d&lSpy&e&lAnd&b&lNil&8]&7&l Do /help your message so a staff can help you"
        else:
            send "{@scprefix} %coloured player's prefix% %player's display name% &8&l> &f%arg-1%" to player
            loop all players:
                if loop-player has permission "help.staff":
                    send "{@scprefix} %coloured player's prefix% %player's display name% &8&l> &f%arg-1%" to loop-player

that the only thing i got so far its not very much and its just a little try from me and it should work

Code:
options:
    scprefix:&8&l[&5&lHelp&8&l] >

command /help [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "&8[&d&lSpy&e&lAnd&b&lNil&8]&7&l Do /help your message so a staff can help you"
        else:
            send "{@scprefix} %coloured player's prefix% %player's display name% &8&l> &f%arg-1%" to player
            loop all players:
                if loop-player has permission "help.staff":
                    send "{@scprefix} %coloured player's prefix% %player's display name% &8&l> &f%arg-1%" to loop-player

that the only thing i got so far its not very much and its just a little try from me and it should work
yeah and also i want like if some1 answer the person that needs help that its shows in chat to all staff
thats something i forgot to tell

That looks good. I would make the respond command next. Its going to basically look the same except i would put a player argument before the message argument so that the staff member has to specify who the message is getting sent to. The code for that should look roughly the same

Well for one thing make the text argument a required argument. Also you can do

send "<suggest command:/w %player%>insert text here" to all players where [input has permission "help.staff"]
Instead of looping.
That way, when they click on it, it should put the command in chat to /whisper to the player (u can replace /w with your respond command if you make a custom one)
I don't know if I got the syntax right exactly

Well for one thing make the text argument a required argument. Also you can do

send "<suggest command:/w %player%>insert text here" to all players where [input has permission "help.staff"]
Instead of looping.
That way, when they click on it, it should put the command in chat to /whisper to the player (u can replace /w with your respond command if you make a custom one)
I don't know if I got the syntax right exactly
the thing with the suggest part isnt working for me it just looks weird now
1713365152159.png

Hey i tried to make a skript for something like a help chat so if you do /help [message] it gets send to staff online and they can click on it to reply to the person so its easier and faster to get help with simple and easy things i would appreciate if some1 could ride a code for it because i just cant make it and if there is a little bit explained how the code works would be great so i can learn how to make stuff like that in the future
isnt this in essentials? (/helpop)