Helicopter

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaddCamden

Nov 18, 2019
America
I have gotten a lot of the start done (making the helicopter item, turning the item into a minecart aka the helicopter) but I don't know how to put metadata, nbt, variable, name into the type of minecart and I don't know how to make it fly/move/steer. Anybody willing to finish or advise the rest of the project? Also, I don't mind addon suggestions.

My current code:
on load:
register new shapeless recipe for silverfish spawn egg named "&l&8H&7e&8l&7i&8c&7o&8p&7t&8e&7r" with lore " " and "&7Place the spawn egg " and "&7on a flat surface " and "&7to spawn a helicopter!" and "&7WASD to move, look to turn." using cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone", cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone", cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone", cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone", redstone dust, glass block, cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone", cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone", cobblestone named "&l&1D&9o&3u&bb&4l&ce &2Compr&aessed &2Cobble&astone"

on spawn of a silverfish:
if display name of event-entity is "&l&8H&7e&8l&7i&8c&7o&8p&7t&8e&7r":
spawn 1 minecart 1 meters above event-entity's location
delete event-entity

Plugins:
skDragon, Skript, skquery, skvault, tuSKe, skrayfall

I will also post this on regular skript just so people can see this more.

Could you please format this skript, also this is the wrong forum, post it to Skripts.