#Hand Skript - How would I do this?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneElf

Apr 30, 2017
So, I have seen on other servers that they have [Item] or #hand that shows their item in chat. It's name which is easy, but I don't know how to get the json feature for enchantments. Does anyone know how to do this? I have to code to show as the feature is the base of what I need to start making it. I understand the on chat thing so no need to worry about that. So, if someone were to do #hand in chat, if their item name was called, for instance, &6Test Name, it would show that in chat, replacing #hand and giving the json effect on the Test Name which shows the player's tool's enchantments. If someone could help me there, that would be awesome! Now, I know this should technically be in the Requests section because I don't need anything fixed, but I just posted it here as I don't want someone to do it for me, more like someone tells me how and I do it to my likings. Thank you!

Regards
~ LoneElf

I know how to use JSON and the Hover Text. I need it to hover, which I already know how to do, text that are the enchantments of the item (which I do not know how to do) the player is holding.

I know how to use JSON and the Hover Text. I need it to hover, which I already know how to do, text that are the enchantments of the item (which I do not know how to do) the player is holding.
Ah, I see what you mean I think. I think you could do something with the skrayfall expression %info of enchantment 1 of player's tool%. I actually saw this kind of thing on H4M and would like to figure it out too, so if I do ill post it here. It's a super cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.