hallo i need help with something

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

gri

Jan 4, 2021
if someone can give me a code for a /warp that if u want to use it u need to click on a item and then u can use it
thx for reading hope u help me

that skript will make u click on block (block that u set for it) and then u get warp to this place( (like the item will not disapper after u do it) ? (im not so good with skript sorry:{)
thx for answering my question!:}
and thx for reading this
[doublepost=1609781049,1609773972][/doublepost]
that skript will make u click on block (block that u set for it) and then u get warp to this place( (like the item will not disapper after u do it) ? (im not so good with skript sorry:{)
and thx for reading this
oh and with out gui u just get a item and if u click on it u get warp to the place that the item need to get u warp to
(hope someone help me! thx!)
[doublepost=1609845292][/doublepost]
and thx for reading this
[doublepost=1609781049,1609773972][/doublepost]
oh and with out gui u just get a item and if u click on it u get warp to the place that the item need to get u warp to
(hope someone help me! thx!)
ill keep wait until someone will answer me! hope it happen soon thx u for helping me!

code_language.skript:
command /warp:
    trigger:
        set metadata tag "warpGUI" of player to chest inventory with 3 rows named "Warp"
        set slot 13 of metadata tag "warpGUI" of player to diamond named "&6Location"
        open (metadata tag "warpGUI" of player) to player

on inventory click:
    if event-inventory = (metadata tag "warpGUI" of player):
        cancel event
        if index of event-slot is 13:
            teleport player to location(x, y, z)