Friends GUI help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

kyra

Dec 8, 2023
Hello i'm making a Friends GUI and i need help with sorting the friends in pages.

1709134966895.png

^^ This is the issue the player heads replace the items in the nav-bar
I also don't know how to make the Friends Pages work so if you could help me with that that'll be awesome <3

If you set the nav bar after the player heads, the nav bar will never be blocked. Also there are some snippets for pagination so I would recommend using those

Hello i'm making a Friends GUI and i need help with sorting the friends in pages.

View attachment 8319
^^ This is the issue the player heads replace the items in the nav-bar
I also don't know how to make the Friends Pages work so if you could help me with that that'll be awesome <3
Unless you provide code for what you’re trying to do and explain how the system is supposed to work, there’s not really much we could do to help you get your code to work.