Fix enderpearl glitching in 1.7

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

verycoolguy123

Jul 31, 2017
I'm trying to fix it with this code, but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
code_language.skript:
on projectile hit:
    set {_block} to the block at location 0.5 in front of the projectile
    teleport shooter to {_block}
    if {_block} is air:
        set {_block} to the block at location 0.5 behind the projectile
        teleport shooter to {_block}

This works for me, though projectiles also include arrows mind you so it works for both ender pearls and arrows. So you've done nothing wrong as far as 2.2 dev 29 is concerned. I'm on MC 1.12.1

This works for me, though projectiles also include arrows mind you so it works for both ender pearls and arrows. So you've done nothing wrong as far as 2.2 dev 29 is concerned. I'm on MC 1.12.1
I'm quite certain this bug is fixed on versions above 1.7, so I have no idea why you'd be having it.

I'm not saying my code is invalid I'm saying that the glitch persists, even though my code should block it.
You said "it doesnt seem to work", so I assumed your skript. Doesnt that glitch require you spam the pearls? Perhaps you could just add a cooldown to the use of them. The best fix of course is to not use a prehistoric version of MC:emoji_stuck_out_tongue: but ya know

You said "it doesnt seem to work", so I assumed your skript. Doesnt that glitch require you spam the pearls? Perhaps you could just add a cooldown to the use of them. The best fix of course is to not use a prehistoric version of MC:emoji_stuck_out_tongue: but ya know
No, it doesn't require that unless there are layers of blocks. Also, I looked through and apparently the glitch still exists up to 1.12.1 https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-2164 .

No, it bounces you back no matter how many times you toss it at it. But mines the latest snapshot of 1.12.1. That may be the reason it's fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.