/fill in another world other than the main-level

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

AQika

Jun 28, 2023
I recently made this lava rising minigame skript, its my first ever skript and i stopped at this i dont know how to fill blocks in another world other than the main one i will provide my code down below.

Please ignore my functional coding as its my first skript im looking forward to using object oriented programing tho.

Attachments

• lavarising.sk
    3.1 KB · Views: 85
I recently made this lava rising minigame skript, its my first ever skript and i stopped at this i dont know how to fill blocks in another world other than the main one i will provide my code down below.

Please ignore my functional coding as its my first skript im looking forward to using object oriented programing tho.
You are abusing console commands quite a lot, also you misspelled in one place. (/mc instead of /mv)
Start switching out your console commands to Skript functions/expressions/whatevers, and when you get to the fill part it will have you specify a location, so picking a world won't be a problem anymore.

Use SkriptHub Docs or skUnity Docs.

Here's some spoonfeeding, which I found within 10 seconds of googling.
loop blocks within {pos1} to {pos2}:
set block at loop-block to dirt

P.S: Some examples
Code:
make console execute command "/say &a0 seconds left of grace period"
to
Code:
broadcast "&a0 seconds left of grace period"
Code:
make console execute command "/minecraft:clear @a"
to
Code: