Falling Sand

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

gang22222313

Mar 5, 2024
Hi, I'm trying to create a skript so that when multiple sand blocks are falling they all stack on top of one another and create a large pillar. Can someone help me please

hey i can see why this can be useful try using a when sand is falling event with a effect of moving the blocks to one y above the sand its very simple but when i get home ill write you some code!

edit: i forgot which event it was but you can search docs for it

hey i can see why this can be useful try using a when sand is falling event with a effect of moving the blocks to one y above the sand its very simple but when i get home ill write you some code!

edit: i forgot which event it was but you can search docs for it
hey i found a useful addon that can assist you, skquery has a spawn falling block feature effect you can make it so when a sand it falling to just delete the sand and summon another sand at location of event block (sand)

hey i found a useful addon that can assist you, skquery has a spawn falling block feature effect you can make it so when a sand it falling to just delete the sand and summon another sand at location of event block (sand)
hi, i downloaded skquery but when i try the code i get error messages in chat