Ey i need help on skript with heads

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017
code_language.skript:
on right click with head:
  if name of player's tool is "&c&lStrength":
    execute console command "/minecraft:effect %player% minecraft:strength 15 1"
    send "&8[&6SandBox&8] &cSe te ha dado effectos de &cStrength II &8[&a15s&8]"
    remove player's tool from player
    stop

In this code I want you to give me a head of a specific person that has the name "x"

I do not know if this is what you are looking for:
code_language.skript:
command /givehead:
    trigger:
        give player a skull of ("Notch" parsed as an offline player) named "&c&lStrength" with lore "Test Lore"
        give player a skull with nbt "{display:{Name:""&c&lStrength""},SkullOwner:Notch}" #If you use SkStuff
        send "&8[&6SandBox&8] &aYou have received &c&lStrength II"

apply potion strength 2 to the player for 15 seconds
        remove item-event from player

I do not know if this is what you are looking for:
code_language.skript:
command /givehead:
    trigger:
        give player a skull of ("Notch" parsed as an offline player) named "&c&lStrength" with lore "Test Lore"
        give player a skull with nbt "{display:{Name:""&c&lStrength""},SkullOwner:Notch}" #If you use SkStuff
        send "&8[&6SandBox&8] &aYou have received &c&lStrength II"

apply potion strength 2 to the player for 15 seconds
        remove item-event from player

This code have 3 errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.