Extra SK download link

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2017
Whenever I click download for the Extras SK plugin on skUnity, it takes me to the download for the official skript plugin. Does anyone know a working download link for ExtrasSk?
[doublepost=1486754772,1486737879][/doublepost]Is there really no one who knows a download link for Extras SK?

When you download this Plugins.

Did you not got already warning? you posted it last time too? else idc enjoy it.

I didn't got any warn.
I just answered ppl that still need this addon , for sure not to go against eula or something like that.
If people can't ask addons download , so just stop let people make thread to ask that.
Thread is still open , and a moderator still doesn't wrote anything here.

I didn't got any warn.
I just answered ppl that still need this addon , for sure not to go against eula or something like that.
If people can't ask addons download , so just stop let people make thread to ask that.
Thread is still open , and a moderator still doesn't wrote anything here.
Did you maybe thinking about, why i don't post it here? I have pn him and gived him.

Btw you should get now warning for dissusicon.

Thread isn't marked as solved , so no one can know that you give it via pm.

I don't care a lot about warning that you gives.
Getting a warn for help a user , is a good way to get one.

??? So your ultimate goal is to be toxic and give people who want to help warnings? Great use of your time, I see you make the most of your life.

EDIT: Btw, thanks, @YoshYz
Of course. He give me f**king 5 warning. so i give him back for warning. so ez. :emoji_wink: And no. not for Helping user. For breaking the Rule/Eula. You should read the Rules before registern the accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.