Solved "Every Second" isn't working.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasper227232

Feb 25, 2017
Hello SkUnity Forum!

I'm trying to use
code_language.skript:
every second:

But I can't seem to get it to work, I keep getting that every second isnt a valid syntax.

It's been a while since I've done Skript, is it some addon to Skript that includes "every second"?

Hello SkUnity Forum!

I'm trying to use
code_language.skript:
every second:

But I can't seem to get it to work, I keep getting that every second isnt a valid syntax.

It's been a while since I've done Skript, is it some addon to Skript that includes "every second"?
Is this marked solved because it's working now? x3 it was pretty quick lol, but if not you may need to include a world with it.
546c7aee09.png

Careful, though. periodicals are pretty laggy.

Is this marked solved because it's working now? x3 it was pretty quick lol, but if not you may need to include a world with it.
546c7aee09.png

Careful, though. periodicals are pretty laggy.

I'll give it a shot, I might've just been really tired, or I need to include the world which I don't see why would be nessecary.

Status
Not open for further replies.