Event Skript Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertek41

Jan 26, 2017
Hey i have event skript here:
code_language.skript:
options:
    p: Prefix
    prefix: Prefix
command /event <text>:
    permission: event.event
    permission message: {@prefix} &aYou Don't Have Permission!
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is "env":
            loop all players:
                broadcast "{@p} &7Event will start in 1 minute. Please empty your inventory!"
                wait 1 real minutes
                drop 32 Diamond Block at location of loop-player
                drop 32 Iron Block at location of loop-player
                drop 32 Gold Block at location of loop-player
                drop 32 Emerald Block at location of loop-player
                wait 3 real seconds
                broadcast "{@p} &8Event is over &7." 
                stop
        else:
            send "{@p} &8/&cevent &8<&cEnv&8>"
And i want if player don't have empty inventory these items will drop to his location if player have empty in inventory items will give to the their inventory. (Sorry for my English.)

Second question:
How can i disable drop red rose when death iron golem?

Another Question :
If player has player.player permission this player can place 20 iron golem spawner on his island and if player has skylord.player permission this player can place 30 iron golem spawner and im using askyblock plugin is this possible?

Last edited:
you want to give the items in the inventory only if the inventory is empty or if the player can hold them?

About your other questions, for remove the red rose listen to the `death` event, check if the victim is a golem and then remove the red rose from the drops, and for the other thing you would check for the spawn event, check if the entity is a golem, check if the player has that permission or the another one, if yes then you would check if some variable is less than 20 or 30 dependent of what permission the player has and if not add 1 to the variable, if yes then cancel the event.

you want to give the items in the inventory only if the inventory is empty or if the player can hold them?

About your other questions, for remove the red rose listen to the `death` event, check if the victim is a golem and then remove the red rose from the drops, and for the other thing you would check for the spawn event, check if the entity is a golem, check if the player has that permission or the another one, if yes then you would check if some variable is less than 20 or 30 dependent of what permission the player has and if not add 1 to the variable, if yes then cancel the event.
1. I want if player inventory is empty items will give to inventory if not items will drop his location.

2. Maybe this
code_language.skript:
On death of iron golem:
 remove the red rose from the drops

3. Yes we can use variables but if player leave the island player can't place spawner anymore and if we detect is player write /is leave then delete variables this time can be bug for player

1. Then just check if player's inventory is empty, give the items else drop them.
2. yeah, that should work.
3. if you're using sKeeland and either ASkyblock for your Skyblock, you can use this expression:
code_language.skript:
[askyblock] %player%[[']s] island location
and then check if the player is near that location, but if you're using USkyblock you would use:
code_language.skript:
[u[skyblock]] member[[']s] of %player%[[']s] island
it'll return the players in the island (and I'm supposing that it'll return the player too) and then check if it contains the player. Only if you're using sKeeland though.

1. But i giving a loop-player so i need if loop-player's inventory is empty remove this players in loop and set this players to the variable and drops items then give items to variable players bot idk how :emoji_grinning:
3. Where can i download sKeeland ?
[doublepost=1485591652,1485519136][/doublepost]
3. if you're using sKeeland and either ASkyblock for your Skyblock, you can use this expression:
code_language.skript:
[askyblock] %player%[[']s] island location
and then check if the player is near that location, but if you're using USkyblock you would use:
code_language.skript:
[u[skyblock]] member[[']s] of %player%[[']s] island
it'll return the players in the island (and I'm supposing that it'll return the player too) and then check if it contains the player. Only if you're using sKeeland though.
Im using ASkyBlock how can i use this expression? (I have sKeeland too)
[doublepost=1485678859][/doublepost]Anyone know?
I download skeeland here https://github.com/Keeland/sKeeland/releases but this giving this error (spigot 1.8.8):
Java:
[14:34:18] [Server thread/INFO]: [sKeeland] Enabling sKeeland v0.5.9
[14:34:18] [Server thread/INFO]: sKeeland > Enabled, registering independent expressions...
[14:34:18] [Server thread/INFO]: sKeeland > ProtocolLib found, registering related expressions...
[14:34:18] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling sKeeland v0.5.9 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.Error: class me.keeland.keelansk.protocollib.EffHardcoreHearts does not have a public nullary constructor
    at ch.njol.skript.lang.SyntaxElementInfo.<init>(SyntaxElementInfo.java:42) ~[?:?]
    at ch.njol.skript.Skript.registerEffect(Skript.java:959) ~[?:?]
    at me.keeland.keelansk.Main.onEnable(Main.java:252) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: me.keeland.keelansk.protocollib.EffHardcoreHearts.<init>()
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at ch.njol.skript.lang.SyntaxElementInfo.<init>(SyntaxElementInfo.java:37) ~[?:?]
    ... 13 more
Anyone have 0.6 version?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I didn't understand this part at all, if you could reword it.
2. Just use this expression:
code_language.skript:
[askyblock] owner of island at %location%
then check if the owner of the island at the player's location is the player.

I didn't found the download of sKeeland sadly, you can try using WolvSK which is still supported also:
https://forums.skunity.com/resources/wolvsk-1-8-1-9-1-10-1-11.66/
So with this plugin how we can use expression?
This plugin don't work too

Java:
[22:45:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [WolvSK] Enabling WolvSK v1.4.7
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.minigames.Minigames.saveFormats(Minigames.java:1428)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.minigames.Minigames.load(Minigames.java:1122)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at fr.nashoba24.wolvsk.WolvSK.onEnable(WolvSK.java:45)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
[22:45:04] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[22:45:05] [Server thread/INFO]: §aWolvSK Enabled!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.