errors with skript anticheat

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

funpvp

Oct 7, 2023
  1. on funwatcher verbose alerts show as 1 violation and dont change (edited)

2. [09:48]
    speed/fly dosent get detected at all

3. [09:48]
    players cant even hit each other

4. false bans, loop-player dont work on killaura so u cannot see flag

Someone test it, and please fix the issue for me :emoji_slight_smile:

Attachments

• funwatcher 1.4.sk
    9.6 KB · Views: 48
also when i said on funwatcher verbose alerts show as 1 violation and dont change (edited)

The alerts happen after a certain amount of violations, so im assuming you can see the 2 issues with that,

Hello,
skript anticheats often don't work well / have false positives / no flags at all.
You can try contacting the author so issue gets resolved.
I recommend you use nocheatplus or any free anticheat that is a plugin.

Hello,
skript anticheats often don't work well / have false positives / no flags at all.
You can try contacting the author so issue gets resolved.
I recommend you use nocheatplus or any free anticheat that is a plugin.
its my anticheat

Okay,
you should consider doing this in java.
I also coded an anticheat in skript and it was kinda ok but after some time i tried doing the same in java and it
was so much better. I had also access to packets much more easily.
If you're making especially a anticheat, i recommend you split it into multiple files because it gets really message if not.
Movement checks are really hard in java and in skript even more so yeah idk.

Okay,
you should consider doing this in java.
I also coded an anticheat in skript and it was kinda ok but after some time i tried doing the same in java and it
was so much better. I had also access to packets much more easily.
If you're making especially a anticheat, i recommend you split it into multiple files because it gets really message if not.
Movement checks are really hard in java and in skript even more so yeah idk.
Dude, stop taking my job. lol

yeah, but how can i make the actual skript work lol ive released 1.5

Attachments

• funwatcher 1.5.sk
    9 KB · Views: 61
yeah, but how can i make the actual skript work lol ive released 1.5
I literally spent 3 minutes staring at it and your format is just completely broken :emoji_skull: Another thing is I've noticed a bunch of areas that are just not filled out.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 195816.png

I'll try and fix up everything I understand (aka everything I'm awake enough to read).

P.S. On a side note, I am super happy that you put labels on what everything is and what most of it does. It really helps me do this faster. Please keep doing it on any future skript, or even any help you are trying to get.

Reactions: funpvp
Okay, so I took it upon myself to do a decent bit, but you're kinda gonna have to do the rest because my brain broke while doing this (I am staying up late after the most frustrating and exhausting day this month). Here ya go.

Attachments

• funwatcher 1-6.sk
    9.5 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: funpvp
thank you, im not the greatest at skript lol, my friend coded the fly, motion and speed checks whilst i did killaura, reach and jesus checks lol

these are the errors, since i really dont understand how to fix them lol, other then the spacing but when i do that it messed me up with the rest lol

Attachments

• 2023-10-11 (7).png
    2023-10-11 (7).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 2023-10-11 (8).png
    2023-10-11 (8).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 2023-10-11 (9).png
    2023-10-11 (9).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 2023-10-11 (10).png
    2023-10-11 (10).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • 2023-10-11 (11).png
    2023-10-11 (11).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 2023-10-11 (6).png
    2023-10-11 (6).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
btw the killaura checks are the most issues, can u try and test it, cuz im not very good with skript, but i wanted my own anticheat lol

btw the killaura checks are the most issues, can u try and test it, cuz im not very good with skript, but i wanted my own anticheat lol
Alrighty. Give me about 1 hour max because I'm working on something else.

Been staring at the code for a while, but I still don't understand it-

so i really just think that my ac killaura is messed up, so far the worst things are that motion, speed, and fly flags dont show, and jesus only shows to the player that does the cheats