Error with tuske

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not 100% this is your ONLY problem, but within your function you have written "player" and there is no player in a function so you need to replace it with {_p)

code_language.skript:
function loans(p: player):
    open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "&e&lLoan Amount" to {_p}
    set {loanamount::%{_p}%} to 0
    create a gui slot 9 of {_p} with green glass named "&e+&a100$" to run function teen(player, 100)

im not 100% this is your ONLY problem, but within your function you have written "player" and there is no player in a function so you need to replace it with {_p)

code_language.skript:
function loans(p: player):
    open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "&e&lLoan Amount" to {_p}
    set {loanamount::%{_p}%} to 0
    create a gui slot 9 of {_p} with green glass named "&e+&a100$" to run function teen(player, 100)
oh yeah

also, i ran your code, not getting any errors.... until i opened the GUI and clicked the button. Then ran errors due to the Player part in the function.
But it ran errors due to the function not the big error you showed.

I know that ever since bensku updated to dev35, tuske ran a huge error.... i would suggest getting the TUSKE PIKACHU PATCH to help solve issues related to tuske. I updated to that and I do not get a single error from tuske

Status
Not open for further replies.