Solved Drop Entity Event

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

couger44

Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
Chile
Hi.

How can i drop 7 of items of event of the player?

code_language.skript:
on mine:
    if name of player's tool is "&9&l&kiii&3&lPico Explosivo&9&l&kiii":
        create fake explosion
        chance of 60%:
            drop 7 of entity-event

I tying using event-entity, but, don't working
[doublepost=1495844215,1495843947][/doublepost]And trying using "drop 7 entity-event" and "drop 7 event-entity"

You would use
code_language.skript:
drop 7 of event-block
However, this will drop the actual block that you mine. For example if you mine stone, it will drop stone, not cobblestone. Unless someone knows a different way to do this, you'll have to check what the event-block is then drop what you want. Example:

code_language.skript:
on mine:
         create fake explosion
         chance of 60%:
             if event-block is stone:
                 drop 7 of cobblestone

You would use
code_language.skript:
drop 7 of event-block
However, this will drop the actual block that you mine. For example if you mine stone, it will drop stone, not cobblestone. Unless someone knows a different way to do this, you'll have to check what the event-block is then drop what you want. Example:

code_language.skript:
on mine:
         create fake explosion
         chance of 60%:
             if event-block is stone:
                 drop 7 of cobblestone
You can wait a tick and either loop all the dropped items in a radius of 0.25 around the block, or you can use the last value from the on item spawn event

Status
Not open for further replies.