Does someone help me to encrypt a code?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really "encrypt" scripts because in order to use them on a server, you need to decrypt them at some point. Unless you want to be present every time your server starts up to enter in a secret key, all of the information necessary to decrypt your scripts has to be present on the server somewhere. This is the equivalent of locking your valuables in a safe but keeping the key right next to it. Trying to encrypt your scripts just makes it harder for you to modify your scripts and increases your server's startup time.

Don't worry about protecting your scripts. If someone has access to your server's filesystem, you have far worse problems.

You can't really "encrypt" scripts because in order to use them on a server, you need to decrypt them at some point. Unless you want to be present every time your server starts up to enter in a secret key, all of the information necessary to decrypt your scripts has to be present on the server somewhere. This is the equivalent of locking your valuables in a safe but keeping the key right next to it. Trying to encrypt your scripts just makes it harder for you to modify your scripts and increases your server's startup time.

Don't worry about protecting your scripts. If someone has access to your server's filesystem, you have far worse problems.

thanks so much but what I mean, I do not pay the host share the server with another owner, and he can see it and that's what I do not want

Status
Not open for further replies.