Script [Deleted] Anti-Cheat system

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeliumBoi

Sep 15, 2023
HeliumBoi submitted a new resource:

Anti-Cheat system - Promoting integrity, safeguarding fairness: Upholding the standards against cheating. Anti Cheat.

Anti-cheat: Safeguarding your server from cheaters!

Commands:

/report -
Accessable to all players, saves all reports to server logs and console for admins to check!
/warn - Admin only, Warns the player, once reached certain amount, player will be banned!
/revwarn - Admin only, Reveals someone's warn level, can be reset.
/resetwarn - Admin only, Set someone's warn levels back to 0

Anti Cheat types:

No Auto Clicking
No Swearing
No...

Read more about this resource...

replying to your reply on my review:
LOLLLLL stay mad bro as if you can make a minigame yourself seeing how you made this so called "anti-cheat"

and calling everyone ignorant IS SOO FUNNY TO ME LMAO! LIKE THIS DUDE CANT TAKE SHIT! IF HIS RESOURCE IS BAD HE'LL TAKE IT OUT ON EVERYONE, BRO LITERALLY CANT TAKE CRITICISMS

replying to your reply on my review:
LOLLLLL stay mad bro as if you can make a minigame yourself seeing how you made this so called "anti-cheat"

and calling everyone ignorant IS SOO FUNNY TO ME LMAO! LIKE THIS DUDE CANT TAKE SHIT! IF HIS RESOURCE IS BAD HE'LL TAKE IT OUT ON EVERYONE, BRO LITERALLY CANT TAKE CRITICISMS
Keep crying on uppercase letters, I see you're mad. I also know you failed to make a simple minigame. Skill issue tbh. Like its not even real or uploaded its just there for its name. I bet it sucked, thats why you had to take it down, I see. Its not ment for everyone bro.

Reactions: Zackwall
Keep crying on uppercase letters, I see you're mad. I also know you failed to make a simple minigame. Skill issue tbh. Like its not even real or uploaded its just there for its name. I bet it sucked, thats why you had to take it down, I see. Its not ment for everyone bro.
:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.