data not sving

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchambi

Dec 4, 2019
Hi. so this is not so mutch skript but rather everything with minercraft server... my server doesn't save players data, inventory, essentials bal and etc etc etc

skript doesn't get saved and overall nothing get saved when player change name
its like they are a new profile when they change name and join the server

Yes i have %player% toggle to auto uuid and its not only a problem with skript, its a problem with all plugins...

plz someone help need HELP ASAP

Hi. so this is not so mutch skript but rather everything with minercraft server... my server doesn't save players data, inventory, essentials bal and etc etc etc

skript doesn't get saved and overall nothing get saved when player change name
its like they are a new profile when they change name and join the server

Yes i have %player% toggle to auto uuid and its not only a problem with skript, its a problem with all plugins...

plz someone help need HELP ASAP

Pls rever to ur host propably the host is protecting its files and doesn't allow the plugins to write to files

Status
Not open for further replies.