Confirm E-Mail

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ChisleLP

Jan 26, 2017
Germany
Hello...

Yesterday i was see. that Forum is again up. Sweet to see you all guys.

I got some problems.

Yesterday i sign my accounts "ChisleLP" with my Email "Mischa.Gr*******@hot****.**" so there say i need to look in my mail. so i was waiting more than horus. nothing recived. so im was already too trying to "Resend" mail but It's not send me. so i was waiting for a day. and try again. but still same. So my asking. do you maybe can active my Main Account? (ChisleLP) I like this name...

Today i was create this Account. to test if i get a verify email. After sign up i got the mail. i don't understand where is the Problem.

This E-Mail is just for my Spam Email. :'D

Great, ChisleLP

Hello...

Yesterday i was see. that Forum is again up. Sweet to see you all guys.

I got some problems.

Yesterday i sign my accounts "ChisleLP" with my Email "Mischa.Gr*******@hot****.**" so there say i need to look in my mail. so i was waiting more than horus. nothing recived. so im was already too trying to "Resend" mail but It's not send me. so i was waiting for a day. and try again. but still same. So my asking. do you maybe can active my Main Account? (ChisleLP) I like this name...

Today i was create this Account. to test if i get a verify email. After sign up i got the mail. i don't understand where is the Problem.

This E-Mail is just for my Spam Email. :'D

Great, ChisleLP
Did you think at all to check your spam folder? We had reports of confirmation emails being sent there. Please check there and respond.
[doublepost=1485477877,1485473450][/doublepost]@xChisleLPx Status on this?