Cloud Inventory

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Grin

Jan 26, 2017
Hello I have suggestion about the inventory with a player or many players can modify item in inventory at real time like you're open the chest, this idea will useful when doing a many UHC teams chest

code_language.skript:
create cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest"

set type of cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest" to (chest with 4 rows | dispenser | hopper | furnace)

set slot 10 of cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest" to 1 of diamond named "yay"

if cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest" contains 1 of diamond named "yay": 
    #do thing 

delete cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest"

open cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest" to player

set title of cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest" to "YAY IM TITLE"

remove 1 of diamond named "yay" from cloud inventory id "team_blue_shared_chest"

Hope you make it come true
Thank :emoji_grin:

Last edited:
you did suggest this 3 times and that three time someone did answer with a solution, it's not hard to do, less if you use functions.

Yes that solution can dupe the item when use in real server, two players click to the item at same time and boom dupe :emoji_frowning:
I delete that code and forgot it cause I'm so triggered lol :emoji_grin:

Yes that solution can dupe the item when use in real server, two players click to the item at same time and boom dupe :emoji_frowning:
I delete that code and forgot it cause I'm so triggered lol :emoji_grin:
while loops are a thing tho, I wouldn't do this such as I'm lazy but others.

It's definitely a cool and fun project to work and experiment on. Exactly why SkQuery made this, but it's so outdated and I don't know how to work it.