Solved Chest Gui Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time4Games

Jul 25, 2020
command /test:
trigger:
i want this to open a chest that big:
1x3
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
command /test:
trigger:
i want this to open a chest that big:
1x3
View attachment 5164
The minimum size for a chest is 1 row (1x9)
If you want something lower you can have 1x5 (Hopper)

And I use skript-gui to do my inventory, you can open a virtual hopper like that:
Code:
        create a gui with virtual hopper inventory
        open last gui to player

The minimum size for a chest is 1 row (1x9)
If you want something lower you can have 1x5 (Hopper)

And I use skript-gui to do my inventory, you can open a virtual hopper like that:
Code:
        create a gui with virtual hopper inventory
        open last gui to player

thanks didnt know it was possible
is there something else or just a chest and a hopper?

thanks didnt know it was possible
is there something else or just a chest and a hopper?
You can open all types of inventory (Chest, Hopper, Dispenser, Furnace, Crafting Table, ...)
(If you really want 3 slots in the same line you could also try the Dispenser :emoji_slight_smile:)

You can open all types of inventory (Chest, Hopper, Dispenser, Furnace, Crafting Table, ...)
(If you really want 3 slots in the same line you could also try the Dispenser :emoji_slight_smile:)

tysm. you said all types of inventories, villagers too?

Check this link to get all Inventory types: https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=2151
(I think you can almost open all Inventory types if the addon you use support it)

tysm for the help
[doublepost=1596286869,1596240017][/doublepost]
Check this link to get all Inventory types: https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=2151
(I think you can almost open all Inventory types if the addon you use support it)
I tried some inventories but i couldnt make a 3x5 gui. Do you know a way to do it?

Reactions: xL8jNor
tysm for the help
[doublepost=1596286869,1596240017][/doublepost]
I tried some inventories but i couldnt make a 3x5 gui. Do you know a way to do it?
You can only edit the size of a chest inventory. For exemple, you can't modify the size of a hopper or dispenser gui
And sadly, you need to have 9 rows atleast for a chest inventory so, you can't do 3x5

Status
Not open for further replies.