Can someone fix this skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdsfd

Mar 12, 2019
I am trying to use TuSKe to make a gui and some other commands for my skyblock server.

Island.sk

Code:
#P.S I am new

Variables:
{IS}
{c1-1} = 0
{c1-2} = 0
{c1-3} = 0
{c1-4} = 0
{c1-5} = 0
{c1-6} = 0
{c1-7} = 0
{c1-8} = 0

command /is create:
 trigger:
    run console command "/sudo %player% /is"
    add %player% to {IS}

command /is challenges:
    if %player% is not in {IS}
    send "&cYou do not have an island!"
    cancel event
else if player is in {IS}:
    open virtual chest of size 2 named "&3&lCHALLENGES"
    format slot 0 with air
    format slot 1 with dark gray stained glass pane named "&8&lCobble Miner" with lore "&8Cobblestone Mined: {mined}/100"
    when cobblestone mined:
    add 1 to {mined}
    when {mined} = 100
    send "&a&lYou completed the &8&lCobble Miner &a&lchallenge!"

Last edited:
hey!

first of all you need to work with arg-1:
Code:
command /is [<text>]:
 trigger:
    if arg-1 is "create":
            run console command "/sudo %player% /is"
            add %player% to {IS::*}
[doublepost=1552433081,1552432929][/doublepost]And i don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you give me an example of what you're trying? :emoji_slight_smile:

1. Indentation is very important. If the indentation level of a line is 0 (so no tabs/spaces) then it is parsed as an event. So lines 4-12 and 23 are events to Skript, but shouldn't be. Fix their indentation.
  2. Commands need triggers, you can't start off with the code right away (https://forums.skunity.com/wiki/commands/ will help you)
  3. Expressions do NOT need percentage signs (%), unless they're in a string or a variable.
  4. Look at the documentation, every Skript syntax is on there. For addon documentation, use https://docs.skunity.com
  5. List variables must end with ::* (e.g. {list::*})
  6. I also recommend you look at a basic Skript tutorial, maybe this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.