Block Health

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Corevex

Apr 26, 2022
Hey there, to who ever is reading this thanks for taking the time to open up my request! I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything similar, I've spent quite a bit of time attempting to skript it myself but I haven't been successful. If you are able to help with anything, please reply!

Suggested name:
Block Health

Spigot/Skript Version:

What I want:
I would like either a plugin or skript that does:
Makes it so that some blocks will have an amount of Health, each time the block is broken its hp would be reduced. Once a blocks Health drops to 0, it would just be destroyed.

Another feature that I would like, but isn't necessary since I don't want to waste too much of anyones time, is if a block is destroyed by an explosive/explosion, it would decrease the Health by a larger margin.

Ideas for commands:
N/A

Ideas for permissions:
N/A

When I'd like it by:
I don't mind :emoji_slight_smile:, maybe just within a week or two.

Last edited: