Banners on 1.8.9

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo

Jan 26, 2017
Hello Fellas.

I couldn't reach anyone on skript-help on Discord, couldn't find anything on This forums resources, nor any other websites, nothing that could help me.

I read that there is a resource that could define what i need, but i didnt find exactly how i can define it using the syntax it used. OR maybe im just pretty du*b.

Is there any way i could define the variety of placed " Banners " in minecraft 1.8.9?
If there are any skript's already made for defining them, in aliases or something specific that could help me - please do paste it here, would be truly appreciated.

For those who didnt want to read the whole thing:

Q: Could you paste or link any code that could help me with banners in minecraft 1.8.9?

Thank You to those who will participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.