Solved Anvil Problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaddCamden

Nov 18, 2019
America
Recently, I stumbled in a problem where no matter what I do with the player inventory, I cannot put an item in an anvil. Help? Also, I don't want to change plugins, so don't mention it unless it is impossible otherwise.

Code:
function NameEvent():
send "1" to {p}
wait 3 ticks
open anvil window to {p}
send "2" to {p}
wait 1 tick
set slot 0 of current inventory of {p} to 1 name tag with name "Name Event"

Plugins:
Skript, skQuery, skVault

Recently, I stumbled in a problem where no matter what I do with the player inventory, I cannot put an item in an anvil. Help? Also, I don't want to change plugins, so don't mention it unless it is impossible otherwise.

Code:
function NameEvent():
send "1" to {p}
wait 3 ticks
open anvil window to {p}
send "2" to {p}
wait 1 tick
set slot 0 of current inventory of {p} to 1 name tag with name "Name Event"

Plugins:
Skript, skQuery, skVault
Take a look at this: https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript/issues/2493

Thanks! Is there any other naming gui or something I could use for anything similar?
Well, it is probably possible to use packets to set the anvil slot, or you can just ask the player to type a message in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.