Anvil Gui for creditcard ATM skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obiezione

Apr 24, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to make a script where if I right click on a renamed block at ATM holding an object renamed credit card, a gui opens asking for the card pin, but I can't do it ! i already created atm and credit card, but i can't put this anvil gui! Help me please!

on rightclick:
if player's tool is bamboo:
if clicked block is black glazed terracotta: #Modifica Observer per sostituirlo con un altro blocco
open chest with 4 row named "&8ATM" to player
wait 1 tick
format slot 0 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 1 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 2 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 3 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 4 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 5 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 6 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 7 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 8 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 9 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 17 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 18 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 26 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 27 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 28 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 29 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 30 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 31 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 32 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 33 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 34 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 35 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 10 of player with gold nugget named "&7Preleva &a1$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% gold_nugget 1 name:&22$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 2"]
format slot 11 of player with magma cream named "&7Preleva &a2$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% gold_nugget 1 name:&25$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 2"]
format slot 12 of player with spider eye named "&7Preleva &a5$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% spider_eye 1 name:&25$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 5"]
format slot 13 of player with fermented spider eye named "&7Preleva &a150$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% fermented_spider_eye 1 name:&250$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 50"]
format slot 14 of player with ink sac named "&7Preleva &a100$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% lapis_lazuli 1 name:&250$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 100"]
format slot 15 of player with lapis lazuli named "&7Preleva &a200$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% ink_sac 1 name:&2200$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 200"]
format slot 16 of player with gunpowder named "&7Preleva &a500$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% gunpowder 1 name:&2500$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 200"]

Up to here it's easy, but before that I want to put that gui

Hi, I'm trying to make a script where if I right click on a renamed block at ATM holding an object renamed credit card, a gui opens asking for the card pin, but I can't do it ! i already created atm and credit card, but i can't put this anvil gui! Help me please!

on rightclick:
if player's tool is bamboo:
if clicked block is black glazed terracotta: #Modifica Observer per sostituirlo con un altro blocco
open chest with 4 row named "&8ATM" to player
wait 1 tick
format slot 0 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 1 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 2 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 3 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 4 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 5 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 6 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 7 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 8 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 9 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 17 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 18 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 26 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 27 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 28 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 29 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 30 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 31 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 32 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 33 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 34 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 35 of player with gray glass pane named "&eATM" with lore "&7Usa i tasti per prelevare/depositare i tuoi soldi" to close
format slot 10 of player with gold nugget named "&7Preleva &a1$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% gold_nugget 1 name:&22$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 2"]
format slot 11 of player with magma cream named "&7Preleva &a2$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% gold_nugget 1 name:&25$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 2"]
format slot 12 of player with spider eye named "&7Preleva &a5$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% spider_eye 1 name:&25$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 5"]
format slot 13 of player with fermented spider eye named "&7Preleva &a150$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% fermented_spider_eye 1 name:&250$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 50"]
format slot 14 of player with ink sac named "&7Preleva &a100$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% lapis_lazuli 1 name:&250$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 100"]
format slot 15 of player with lapis lazuli named "&7Preleva &a200$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% ink_sac 1 name:&2200$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 200"]
format slot 16 of player with gunpowder named "&7Preleva &a500$" to close then run [make console execute command "/give %player% gunpowder 1 name:&2500$"]->[make console execute command "/eco take %player% 200"]

Up to here it's easy, but before that I want to put that gui
please use inset code to be able to help you because is unreadable

please use inset code to be able to help you because is unreadable

what i mean is: how do you open an anvil gui in which to type the pin generated with% arg-2's uuid%, in which it allows that if the pin is right you access the chest?

for example: I click on the ATM with my credit card and before accessing the withdrawal I have to enter the pin?

what i mean is: how do you open an anvil gui in which to type the pin generated with% arg-2's uuid%, in which it allows that if the pin is right you access the chest?

for example: I click on the ATM with my credit card and before accessing the withdrawal I have to enter the pin?

Do you have a Discord? Maybe i can help you building the A T M out.

Status
Not open for further replies.