Accents in variables

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDragon_

Jul 19, 2018
Hello, as the title says, I need help with text accents in .yml files. They come with bugs instead of the word with the accent...

Example:
Code:
config:

Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        set {msg} to skutil yaml value "config.message" from file "plugins/test/config.yml"
        send "%{msg}%"

Hello, as the title says, I need help with text accents in .yml files. They come with bugs instead of the word with the accent...

Example:
Code:
config:

Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        set {msg} to skutil yaml value "config.message" from file "plugins/test/config.yml"
        send "%{msg}%"
What language do you speak?
[doublepost=1556304651,1556304429][/doublepost]I think that can not be fixed, since in the english language the accent is not used so it takes it as a ""rare(?)"" word?
Although, I do not work with yaml, so I can not confirm it.

What language do you speak?
[doublepost=1556304651,1556304429][/doublepost]I think that can not be fixed, since in the english language the accent is not used so it takes it as a ""rare(?)"" word?
Although, I do not work with yaml, so I can not confirm it.
I'm brazilian ;-;

Oh... well, i'm Chilean but we're close. But, as i said before, i do not work with Yaml, but i doubt that it is possible to use accents.
Okay, okay then. So we're neighbors kkk. You can close this topic if you wish, if you can.

Put the text in quotes:
Code:
config:

Yeah, but it doesn't show that in your yaml file

Yes, but you also have to put them around every yaml string. So add them around the á as well

Status
Not open for further replies.