Solved A Really wierd problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laukage

Hello Skforums. I have this wierd error saying something with "Skellet" which i don't have installed i think i know why the skript isn't working but what is bugging me here is that skellet is showing... hope some of you guys may know why :emoji_slight_smile:

EDIT: i've solved the error but i still don't know why it gave me a Skellet Error?

Skript Version: Skript Dev28c
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12.1

---
Full Code:

code_language.skript:
on quit:
    set yaml value "LOC" from file "DATABASE/Spillere/%uuid of player%.yml" to "%world of player%, %player's x-location%, %player's y-location%, %player's z-location%"

command /whois [<offline player>]:
    permission: *
    permission message: &cDenied
    aliases: /who
    trigger:
        set {_loc} to to yaml value "LOC" from file "DATABASE/Spillere/%uuid of arg 1%.yml"

Errors on Reload:

code_language.skript:
[13:50:26 ERROR]: [skellett] (file|y[a]ml) [file] (1ªvalue|2ªnode[s]|3ªnode[s with] keys|4ªlist) %string% (in|at|from) [file] %string% is not a world (staff.sk, line 47: set {_loc} to to yaml value "LOC" from file "DATABASE/Spillere/%uuid of arg 1%.yml"')

Other Useful Info:
I've had Skellet installed before but i don't have anymore?

Addons using (including versions):
WildSkript 1.9 - i think
SkUtilities - the newest
SkRayFall - which is also the newest
Skquery 1.11 by lime i think.

Troubleshooting:
None because its a wierd error...

Have you tried searching the docs? No
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it? None

Last edited:
Doe
Hello Skforums. I have this wierd error saying something with "Skellet" which i don't have installed i think i know why the skript isn't working but what is bugging me here is that skellet is showing... hope some of you guys may know why :emoji_slight_smile:

EDIT: i've solved the error but i still don't know why it gave me a Skellet Error?

Skript Version: Skript Dev28c
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12.1

---
Full Code:

code_language.skript:
on quit:
    set yaml value "LOC" from file "DATABASE/Spillere/%uuid of player%.yml" to "%world of player%, %player's x-location%, %player's y-location%, %player's z-location%"

command /whois [<offline player>]:
    permission: *
    permission message: &cDenied
    aliases: /who
    trigger:
        set {_loc} to to yaml value "LOC" from file "DATABASE/Spillere/%uuid of arg 1%.yml"

Errors on Reload:

code_language.skript:
[13:50:26 ERROR]: [skellett] (file|y[a]ml) [file] (1ªvalue|2ªnode[s]|3ªnode[s with] keys|4ªlist) %string% (in|at|from) [file] %string% is not a world (staff.sk, line 47: set {_loc} to to yaml value "LOC" from file "DATABASE/Spillere/%uuid of arg 1%.yml"')

Other Useful Info:
I've had Skellet installed before but i don't have anymore?

Addons using (including versions):
WildSkript 1.9 - i think
SkUtilities - the newest
SkRayFall - which is also the newest
Skquery 1.11 by lime i think.

Troubleshooting:
None because its a wierd error...

Have you tried searching the docs? No
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it? None

Mmm i don't know how this could occur try deleting your skellett folder if you didn't do that yet And then do a restart

Status
Not open for further replies.