- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
YoutubeLink is a skript that let you link Minecraft and Youtube for your users, who can have ranks depending on their youtube statistics. These ranks are totally configurable.
- 100% automatic
- 100% secured, there is no way the player can enter a channel that isn't his
- Customisable commands when the user is linked
- Possible to use ANY permissions or prefix plugin
- 100% customisable ranks
- Ranks set depending on subscribers, views, and number of videos
- Blacklist for channels
- Information GUI about a player's channel
- Broadcast on player livestream
I. Link a Youtube channel
- Take your channel link. For exemple : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w
- Type /youtube link [channel link]
- If your link is valid, add 'sk-%minecraft nickname%' to your channel description
4. When you added what's needed, type /youtube confirm
5. Enjoy !
6. Don't forget to remove the text from your channel description, it's useless now
II. Add a rank
1. Copy this modelCode (Text):
2. the first 'name' is just the rank name for the skript
3. the second name 'name' is the display name for the rank
4. 'min-subs', 'min-views', 'min-videos' are minimum required statistics to get the rank
5. 'live-alert' (true or false) to enable or not a broadcast when the player is livestreaming on Youtube
6. 'cmd-at-rank' is where you can add commands to execute when the player link himself.
Here, you can add commands to add a permission, a rank or anything. Just separates the command with " ||| " and don't put any "/"
IMPORTANT: I recommend you to also add commands to remove ranks from any other ytblink's rank, if a player is ranked up or ranked down. It avoids multiple ranks
Aliases: /youtube, /ytb, /yt
- /youtube link <lien chaine>: Link a channel with your MC account
- /youtube confirm: Confirm your channel after /youtube link
- /youtube rank|ranks|grades: See all available Youtube's ranks
- /youtube reset [joueur]: Reset your Youtube channel or the channel of a player if you're admin
- /youtube [info <joueur>]: Permet de voir son profil si vous êtes liés, ou bien le profil d'un joueur lié avec [info <joueur>]
- /youtube admin blacklist add|remove|see|list [lien]: Blacklist management or just display it
- /youtube list|all: Display all linked channels
To work, you need
- Skript (bensku) dev19+ (recommended version)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script YoutubeLink - Link your Youtube and MC on your server 1.0.1
Link your Youtube and MC on your server - CONFIGURABLE