Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Eths
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
skLunar is an addon that allows you to utilize the new LunarClientAPI with ease

skLunar.png

This addon requires the Lunar Client API:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1czv5f1r96z00my/bukkitapi-1.0-20200729.212152-7.jar/file

Features:

Check if a player is on Lunar
upload_2021-4-15_14-14-1.png

Lunar's Cooldown Display
upload_2021-4-15_14-17-17.png

Lunar's Custom Nametags

upload_2021-4-15_14-9-38.png

Lunar's Waypoint System
upload_2021-4-15_14-10-53.png

Lunar's Titles & Subtitles (Works on 1.7!)
upload_2021-4-15_14-20-28.png

Code:
%player% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) (on|using) (lunar[client]|lunar client)
(show|send) (lunar[client]|lunar client) cooldown to %players% named %string% with %itemstack% for %timespan%
(delete|remove) (lunar[client]|lunar client) cooldown from %players% named %string%
(update|set) (lunar[client]|lunar client) name(tag| tag)[s] of %players% to %strings% for %players%
(delete|remove) (lunar[client]|lunar client) name(tag| tag)[s] of %players% for %players%
hide (lunar[client]|lunar client) name(tag| tag)[s] of %players% (for|from) %players%
show (lunar[client]|lunar client) name(tag| tag)[s] of %players% (for|to) %players%
send (lunar[client]|lunar client) title %string% [with subtitle %-string%] [to %players%] [for %-timespan%] [with fade[(-| )]in %-timespan%] [(and|with) fade[(-| )]out %-timespan%]
send (lunar[client]|lunar client) subtitle %string% [to %players%] [for %-timespan%] [with fade[(-| )]in %-timespan%] [(and|with) fade[(-| )]out %-timespan%]
create (lunar[client]|lunar client) waypoint %string% for %players% with (color|colour) %integer% at %location%
delete (lunar[client]|lunar client) waypoint %string% in world %world% for %players%

Coming soon:
- Lunar's 1.7.10 World Border System
- Lunar's Client Holograms System​
  • upload_2021-4-15_14-10-36.png
    upload_2021-4-15_14-10-36.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 265
Author
Hykz
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

This seems like a great addon, but i was wondering if it's supported on 1.16.4?
Hykz
Hykz
The LunarClientAPI does not support 1.16 unfortunately, If there is a forked version that supports 1.16 it should work! Thank you for the review
Absolutely amazing addon! Everything thing works perfectly and the developer was even nice enough to help me with my personal Skript when I didn't completely know how the nametags work!
Hykz
Hykz
Thank you for the review!
Awesome addon! I was really looking for something like this and finally found it. Don't stop updating!!
Hykz
Hykz
Thank you for the review!