The improvement of processes
What is new?
- dotenv-java: Used for the new execute effect (see below)
- file fetch[ed]
- (output|log)\[s\] of %processes% or %processes%' (output|log)\[s\]
- last [started] process
- Added [with arg[ument]\[s\] %-strings% [and]] [with env[ironment file\[s\]] %-paths% [and]] [(1¦with (logs|output))] to the execute effect. It able to execute a file with some arguments, or/and some environment variables from a file, or/and showing logs.
- Includes a better integration with SkriptMigrate using its API
- Fix execute file effect which didn't work correctly
- Fix docs of ExprProcessWithPid
- Fix ExprLine causing IndexBoundException when inserting at line 1 of a size 0 (thanks @EarthAgar)
Note: I didn't make the release of Skent 3.0.0 on Skunity, be sure to check the patch note directly on Github!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skent 3.2.1
The right way to manage files