- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- Allows staff to communicate with each other.
- Clears the chat with 300(customisable) blank lines.
/tp <player> [player]
- Teleports you to another player, can be used to teleport one player to another
- Teleports a player to your location
- Outputs a fake joining message. Customisable.
- Outputs a fake leaving message. Customisable.
- Lets a player fly. If no player is set then it will toggle your flying ability.
- Freezes a player in place.
- Unfreezes a player
- Hides yourself (or a player) from the whole server.
teleport - simplestaff.teleport
teleporthere - simplestaff.teleporthere
flyperm - simplestaff.fly
fakejoin - simplestaff.fakejoin
fakeleave - simplestaff.fakeleave
vanish - simplestaff.vanish
clearchat - simplestaff.chat.clear
staffchat - simplestaff.staff.chat
chatowner - simplestaff.chatformat.owner
chatadmin - simplestaff.chatformat.admin
chatmod - simplestaff.chatformat.mod
chathelper - simplestaff.chatformat.helper
chatdev - simplestaff.chatformat.dev
Install a permissions plugin, Skript and SkQuery onto your server.
Simply download the script and add it to your /scripts folder.
Once you have added it type /sk reload all on the console and try the commands!
Make suggestions in the discussion area.
I do custom script making (for free)!
If you want to get in touch with me then you can use....
My twitter: @gotedit2015
My email: [email protected]
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script SimpleStaff 1.0
Simple needs that your staff must have! /tp /fly /vanish and MORE! 1.11