Radiation Zone

Script Radiation Zone 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
Created By: SpectralMagic(me) Tested on 1.12.2
Someone requested this be done, and I didn't think keeping it private(or mostly private) would be too fair, since I'm providing it for free anyways.

This skript offers 4 commands, an editing wand, and "radiation zones".

You can use /rad or /rad help to show command list,
commands:
/rad create <name> #creates a radiation zone from 2 selected positions
/rad reset <pos1>/<pos2>/<both> #resets selected position(s)
/rad wand #gives you the selection tool

How to use this:
1. type: "/rad wand"
2. use the wand by left and right clicking on 2 points.
#Inside these 2 points will be a radiation zone once we create it.
3. type: "rad create <name>" replace <name> with your desired region name
4. Done, you have now created a new radiation zone.

Now whenever a player enters that region they will get a radiation scoreboard, and the radiation increases by 10 for each 2.5 seconds.
It will only increase by 1 if the player is wearing a golden helmet or golden chestplate. Once the radiation reaches 100 the player will receive a blindness effect, and at 200 they receive a poison effect. Radiation goes down naturally at a rate of 10 per 2.5 seconds while standing outside of a radiation zone.

I put a small amount of effort into creating this skript, so it is not very documented, but it is easy to understand(hopefully).

It's not every configurable, but I didn't want to put too much time into making it very configurable. Since skript is a simple language, It should be easy to edit to your taste.

This is my first resource, enjoy!

Requires:
- Skript
-World Edit
-World Guard

Most likely also requires:
-SkQuery-Lime v1.9.10
-SkRayFall
-PirateSk v5.0

Even if you do not plan on using the radiation part, it is still a good basis for area detection and creation
Author
SpectralMagic
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings