- Supported Minecraft Versions:
Welcome to the BEST NPC Script
Created with the mindset for full customization with a single file startup!
Have you ever wanted to customize your NPCs in skript but don't know where to start? We know the struggle it can be so we created an easy to use skript to allow you to customize NPCs with messages, commands, and cooldowns!
Easily Setup and Configure your Lobby in the config.json that is automatically generated in plugins/iCodeDevelopment/Lobby/config.json!Code (Text):
- "Prefix": "&eNPC&6> &7",
- "Version": "1.0",
- "ServerID": "00000000000000000000",
- "AdminID": "00000000000000000000",
- "Debug": false,
- "NPC Message Format": "[CHAT COLOR]&l[NPC NAME]> &r[MESSAGE]",
- "Message Delay": 1.0,
- "Reload": "&aReloaded NPCS!",
- "Debug Alert": "&aFile Extension: &2plugins/iCodeDevelopment/NPC/NPC-Data/npc_[NPC NAME]&2.json"
- Easily Set NPC Chat Format
- Customize Messages
- Set Message Delays
- Set Commands per NPC
- Set Messages per NPC
- Set Custom Names per NPC
- Set Chat Colors per NPC
/npcsk [Reload / Info]
Reloads the NPC System, View your Current Version through in-game commands!
Permission Node: command.npcsk
Learning the Folder SetupCode (Text):
- Navigate to the plugins/iCodeDevelopment/NPCS/ Directory on your Server
- 1) Within the NPCS Folder you will find the Config.json file that controls the whole skript along with a directory named `NPCS-DATA`
- 2) Inside the NPC-Data Folder you will create a `npc-name.json` File
- 3) Copy and Paste the Example NPC File into your new NPC File!
- 4) Customize it to your liking!
Learning NPC FilesExample NPC File:
NPC File Term Information:Code (Text):
- "Name": "ExampleNPC",
- "ChatColor": "&c",
- "Messages": [
- "Hey &c[PLAYER]&r, I hope you have a fun time!!!"
- "Commands": [
- "say Hey!"
(Descriptions of the Inputs used in the JSON File System)
- "Name" specifies the Name that the NPC will use in chat.
- "ChatColor" specifies teh chat color replacement in your Message Format set in Config
- "Messages" is a JSON Stage in which you are able to specify unlimited amounts of messages that will be sent to the Player
- "Commands" is a JSON Stage in which you are able to specify unlimited amounts of commands beneath this stage
NPC File Placeholders:
- [PLAYER] - Replaced with Player's Name
- Download the npcconfig.sk File from this Post
- Install the Dependencies by downloading them Here
- Restart your Server
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script NPCs 1.0
Customize your Citizen NPCs with Messages, Commands, and Cooldowns!