- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
- Listen for LiteBans ban/mute/kick/warn events
- Retrieve information about those events, such as executor, banned player, reason, duration, and more
- Listen for LiteBans broadcast events
- Useful for sending the message to other platforms, such as Discord, IRC, Slack, etc.
- Use Skript syntax to ban/mute/kick/warn someone
- Full documentation on the wiki
- Anything documented on the LiteBansAPI wiki, maybe
The source is on github, feel free to explore and/or fork it. You may also report issues there.
You can join the Skript Chat Discord server to chat with me about the addon if you have any questions. Mention @Griffin (This is the most effective way of communicating with me as I will not check this page often).
LiteBans is not my plugin. Ruan has made this wonderful plugin. Click below to view the resource page on SpigotMC.
If you have any questions/problems, please don't be afraid to contact me. Please use hastebin or code blocks for large amounts of code/errors.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon LiteBansSk 0.6.1
Use LiteBans' API in Skript