Resource icon

Script Fire Beta Core - Server Core - Custom 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

i dont really like it because players can do /firebeta help and when you dont have op and /maintenace on it will say %colored {firebeta::prefix}% &cYou dont have permissions to execute this command. and why do you need to use yaml you dont really need that
I dont really understand the point in using yaml files when you could have done this entirely with vanilla skript. This really shouldnt be called a core, maybe change the name.
Why, why, why, just, why? I get the whole idea of, lets say, having a maintenance mode and all that cool stuff, but why add extra dependencies when they're not even necessary? Instead of doing it using YAML why not just make it an @option? I'd like to mention that altho the script is somewhat messy, it also is rather organised, under messy I mean, why use YAML when you can use vanilla skript for the options? Not enough features to be called a core even tho it has so many dependencies. Sorry if it sounds too harsh, but I honestly think you can do better than this ^^
Overall, its a simple little skript, although some things I might suggest, firslty renaming it. Cores are foundations to build upon, which your skript doesn't really provide. Your skript is more of a tool to help out the owner. For example it makes it easy to link various things such as discord and the website. It also makes working on the server much easier with its maintenance mode. Which I found actually nice, and It'd be cool to see a lot of more cool features like that!
This has to be the worst core I've ever seen. There is absolutely nothing special about it, and is just a basic skript that about anyone could easily write in the timespan of 10 minutes.
I
ItsYahBoiFire
if you dont have anything nice to say it mabye its best you dont because its rude and makes the skript creator not wanna continue