ContactStaff is a simple skript that allows players to seek help from server staff by creating a private chatroom for them.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.10, 1.11
- /contact \\ Tells player if there are staff members online and how many of them.
- /contact staff \\ Requests help from a staff member, you can alternatively click on the orange text from the first command.
- /contactaccept \\ This command accepts a help request, it's recommended to click on request message in the chat.
- !c \\ Sends the following message to the private chat room
- !c [stop] \\ Closes the private chat room that you are currently in
- ContactStaff.admin \\ Marks you as an administrator of the server allowing you to accept help requests
- ContactStaff.moderator \\ Marks you as a moderator of the server allowing you to accept help requests
- All messages between the player and staff member will be logged to "contactlogs" directory in your server folder.
- Chat rooms are automatically terminated if either one leaves the server
- When staff member accepts a help request both the player and the staff member will receive a short guide how to send messages and close the room
- When a staff member receives help request they must click on the chat message in order to accept it
- Player will know if they're talking to an administrator or to a moderator
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script ContactStaff 1.0.1
A ticket like contacting skript for easy chat room creation between staff member and player