ANTICRASH | BLOCK ALL CRASH METHODS

Script ANTICRASH | BLOCK ALL CRASH METHODS 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

These are my complaints:
- You are using WildSkript file management (this Skript addon didn't get updated for over 4 years)
- You are looping all players to send a console message?
- This is an Anti-Crash skript and you are looping all players every second?
- There is like no customization
- WTF is 'random ass algorithm'? This has no use and is too specific?
This resource is just harmful itself
Apahllo
Apahllo
I know WildSkript is VERY outdated. I am currently trying to learning how to use YAML so I can stay up to date and have custom configuration for everything (As you stated in your 4th complaint).
There wasn't supposed to be a loop for the message that is sent to console, that was a simple mistake that will be fixed.
Looping all players isn't that harmful, but I still removed it by your request. I changed up some code to fit it somewhere else.
I should have stated this, but the "algorithm" is used to crash servers using a plugin called "WorldEdit" (or "FastAsyncWorldEdit") People can use //calc, and do a big algorithm that the plugin cannot handle, and it'll crash the server.
I will be updated the plugin very soon,