Solved List of all items/mobs/advancements

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

JuliHatSpaB

Aug 18, 2023
I want to code a challenge where the player has to collect all items, kill all mobs and get all advancements. Is there a list of all mobs implemented in script that I can use so I don't have to set it all by custom?

Dont think advancements are implemented as a type but you could probably get a list put it in a line and just split it.
You can parse advancements with skbee so you could just parse them later
Code:
loop all entity types:
    send loop-value
loop all items:
    send loop-value

For the rest you can just loop them or check if a list has all of them.
So yeah you dont have to set them all custom. You would have to exclude custom as I dont think you can gat a barrier or command block in the latest minecraft version

Dont think advancements are implemented as a type but you could probably get a list put it in a line and just split it.
You can parse advancements with skbee so you could just parse them later
Code:
loop all entity types:
    send loop-value
loop all items:
    send loop-value

For the rest you can just loop them or check if a list has all of them.
So yeah you dont have to set them all custom. You would have to exclude custom as I dont think you can gat a barrier or command block in the latest minecraft version
OMG Thank you so much!