Lasso

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Raigna

Oct 2, 2017
Category: Weapon

Suggested name: anything

What I want:
I have just begun learning Skript and while i now know the very basics im a long way from doing some of the complicated scripts you guys do :emoji_slight_smile:

I've been trying to create a Lasso (lead) that would pull enemies (mobs and/or players) to the attackers location when right clicked with a cooldown of about 1-2 mins, the problem im having is how do i pull a player towards me who are out of arms reach, ive searched the forums and the web but I have not found anything thats worked for me so far

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ideas for commands: -

Ideas for permissions: -

When I'd like it by: anytime,

thanks for the reply, i managed to figure it out for myself but only on targeted mobs, i was originally trying to get all entities within a radius to be pulled into the player on right click

code_language.skript:
On rightclick:
    if name of held item of player is "<cyan><b>M<light blue><b>ystic <cyan><b>W<light blue><b>hip":
        if distance between the player and the targeted entity is smaller than 10:
            set {_waited} to difference between {mysticwhip.%player%.lastused} and now
            if {_waited} is less than 15 seconds:
                message "&cmessage You have to wait %difference between 15 seconds and {_waited}% before you can use this command again!"
                stop
            set {_whip-particle-location} to the location 1 meters in front of targeted entity's head
            show 3000 redstone particles at {_whip-particle-location} with color 255, 0, 255
            teleport the targeted entity 0.5 meters horizontally infront of the player
            play ENTITY ENDERDRAGON GROWL at player with pitch 2
            set {_whip-particle-location} to the location 1 meters in front of player's head
            show 3000 redstone particles at {_whip-particle-location} with color 255, 0, 255
            set {mysticwhip.%player%.lastused} to now

else:
            message "&bYou're too far away from the target"