Problem with GUI (without Addon)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AconTM

May 25, 2017
Hallo,

i have made a GUI for my Lobby & it works fine! But now i downgraded the Server
to 1.8.8 (befor = 1.11) & now the GUI is empty :emoji_frowning: No Errors on Console and it still
work (Teleport to Location) but the Items are invisible... here my code:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick holding compass:
    open chest with 5 rows named "{@teleportname}" to player       
    format slot 4 of player with {@game1item} named "{@game1name}" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.game1.location}]
    format slot 11 of player with {@game2item} named "{@game2name}" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.game2.location}]
    format slot 15 of player with {@game3item} named "{@game3name}" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.game3.location}]
    format slot 22 of player with {@spawnitem} named "&b&lSpawn" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.spawn.location}]
    format slot 29 of player with {@game4item} named "{@game4name}" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.game4.location}]
    format slot 33 of player with {@game5item} named "{@game5name}" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.game5.location}]
    format slot 40 of player with {@storeitem} named "&6&lStore &c(coming soon)" to close then run [teleport player to {warp.store.location}]

i hope u can help me >.<

The wait a tick could be abused by players, if you close the Inventory in that tick, they will have the Items in their Inventory

The wait a tick could be abused by players, if you close the Inventory in that tick, they will have the Items in their Inventory

i have try to abuse this, but it does not work ._. i click on my compass & press "ESC" on my Keyboard bot
i dont have Items in my Inventory

Or I suggest using set slot as it opens a wide variety of configurable features you can do within the on inventory click event.

Status
Not open for further replies.