Inventory Full?/ Item Check

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChisleLP

Jan 26, 2017
Germany
Hey.

Do someone know how can i check if player's inventory full?

because i have tried with

code_language.skript:
set {_i} to line 2 of clicked block parsed as item #Output its 32 of CobbleStone
player has enough space for {_i}
No error. but doesn't work. he will filled contiue up...

And other question:

How can i check, if player has this items in thier inventory?

i have tried with
code_language.skript:
               if player's inventory has {_i}:
                    send "he got this items"
                    remove {_i} from player's inventory
                else:
                    send "nop"

but output is still evertime say "nop"...

Hmm... seen doesn't works for me :C

upload_2017-3-26_3-40-38.png

Im running 1.9 with Skript 2.2 fixes v9b

Bensku fixed that condition when I reported it a while ago, and you're using a buggy af version of Skript rn.

Why stay in the 1.9 when you can use the 1.11.2 with ProtocolSupport tho...
Because i suck at Upgrade the server, i don't like evertime upgrade the server then too this plugins then shit Error Output... Report here... and a lot stuff... I DON'T like it.

If there a download aviable for server (Within All addons (Not all...)) then would be nice.

P.s: How can i ... give a player item with no name and lore?! i tried around with no nbt but give me evertime error:

Can't understand this expression: '{_i} with no nbt parsed as item' (test.sk, line 129: set {_i} to {_i} with no nbt parsed as item')

code_language.skript:
set {_i} to clicked item
replace every " of" with "" in {_i}
set {_i} to {_i} with no nbt parsed as item

Last edited by a moderator:
If there a download aviable (Within All addons (Not all...)) then would be nice.
I could upload my 1.11.2 skript test server if you want. It currently has the following plugins:

Plugins (25): LuckPerms 3.0.0, Vixio 1.1.1, Skript 2.2 dev25, PlaceholderAPI 2.7.1, skDragon 0.13.1-BETA, Reqn 1.2.0, SkQuery 3.5.6a, SkriptJSON 1.0.0, WolvSK 1.5.4, ProtocolLib 4.2.1-b353, SkStuff 1.6.4.1, Skellett 1.8.8, skRayFall 1.9.7, MundoSK 1.7.5-BETA.7.139, skUtilities 0.8.9, QuarSk 1.2.1, Vault 1.5.6-b49 , RandomSK-fixed 2.7.1, Fe 1.0, Umbaska 3.3, SharpSK 1.6.1.5, TuSKe 1.7.4

Sure if they don't give any Error at startup.
[doublepost=1490497073,1490494162][/doublepost]well he gone after 1 min reply....

Status
Not open for further replies.