Player Markets

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

AsuDev

VIP
Jan 27, 2017
United States
Recently I've been working on POS (Player Owned Shops) and the gist of it is, people can create their own market listings with items they want to sell. Basically someone right clicks on a sign to bring up that player's market gui and it will list the stuff he is selling and if that person wants to buy it, then they just click on it in the chest gui.

I don't have any code on it but that is the idea. First of all I would like to know if this is even possible to make. I think it is possible but I'm stumped to the max. If someone could help me out with this... I would be very grateful.

Extra Details:

A command like "/mystoreadd <price>" This grabs whatever is in the player's hand and puts it in their shop for Arg 1 price

The variable I am using for money is {valis.%uuid of player%}

Thanks Again :emoji_slight_smile:

Recently I've been working on POS (Player Owned Shops) and the gist of it is, people can create their own market listings with items they want to sell. Basically someone right clicks on a sign to bring up that player's market gui and it will list the stuff he is selling and if that person wants to buy it, then they just click on it in the chest gui.

I don't have any code on it but that is the idea. First of all I would like to know if this is even possible to make. I think it is possible but I'm stumped to the max. If someone could help me out with this... I would be very grateful.

Extra Details:

A command like "/mystoreadd <price>" This grabs whatever is in the player's hand and puts it in their shop for Arg 1 price

The variable I am using for money is {valis.%uuid of player%}

Thanks Again :emoji_slight_smile:
Edit your post and use the format - https://forums.skunity.com/threads/format-script-request-format.170/